Monday, September 1, 2008

Furoshiki.



I just can't help my self to write another post about another laptop sleeve. I'm not a laptop sleeve collector, and to be honest, I don't even have a laptop sleeve. I only have a simple rounded laptop backpack. But I'm telling you, I'm just a big fan of the sleeves. I'm so curious about how and when those laptop sleeves got very creative and inspiring, and stopped being ordinary laptop sleeves?

Anyway, this laptop sleeve, is inspired by Furoshiki, a big sheet of cloth which wraps various things of different sizes; a Japanese traditional tool. The purpose of this Furoshiki laptop sleeve is to make people experience the art of tying, winding, or wrapping. Something Asian are especially good at.

[via origamiblog]

2 comments:

Oz Free Classifieds said...

Hi,
That is just too cute but is it thick enough? Of course, I would want to dress up my laptop but protect it as well.

artfreaks. said...

Hi ^-^, I think they've figured it out to make it safe and fun as well...